Tanzania Photography/Art Safari
Departing May 19, 2016
Safari features four premier locations:
* Tarangire National Park,
* Ngorongoro Crater and Highlands,
* Middle Serengeti (Seronera Valley & Olduvai Gorge); and
* Western Corridor- Grumeti River region of the Serengeti and migration.
(Returning May 30, arriving Atlanta May 31)
Two optional extensions:
* Pre-Safari/Early Arrival Arusha Park- (Departure 17 May )
* Extension-Safari to Lake Eyasi to "run with" the Hadzabe Bushmen.
(Returning June 2, arriving Atlanta June 3)
Departing 23 October 2015
On Our 10-Day Expedition
* Arrive Lima, fly over the Andes to Iquitos to board our riverboat to slowly cruise on the Amazon toward the confluence of the Maranon and Ucayali Rivers.
* Origin of the Amazon River and Rio Ucayali- Enjoy the everchanging panorama of jungle life. Explore waterways aboard excursion boats for a variety of birds, giant water lilies, monkeys and sloths.
* Rio Ucayali/ Pacaya-Samira Reserve. Explore the tangled realm of forest, rivers and lagoons. Look for monk saki, capybara, pink river dolphins, and squirrel monkeys. Hike through forest as we search for scarlet macaws, hoatzins, black-collared hawks and red howler monkeys.
* Visit a village perched on the riverbank. Stroll through gardens learning about medicinal plants.
* Cruise along the Yarapa River and try your hand at piranha fishing in Ubos Lake.
* IE's seasoned guides have years of experience to help make the most of your wildlife experience in the Amazon!
(Returning to Iquitos for flight to Lima and back to the US.)
Full-color catalog with details about this trip is available. Please email or call so that we may send one to you.
Explore tributaries in smaller,
Accommodations are as always, superb. Our outfitter, Safari Legacy, is one of Africa’s
most successful and respected travel companies.
For over four decades, Safari Legacy has been a leader in the safari industry
and a trusted partner in conservation within Africa.
Their goal is
to provide not only an incredible photographic safari,
but also a better understanding and appreciation for nature.
Safari Legacy has contributed greatly to the preservation of wildlife
for the benefit of future generations.
The Safari Legacy team works closely with us in developing an extraordinary safari experience.
A very limited number of spaces remain available.
Call 256-238-0710 or 256-235-2120 or Email for details and to reserve your space.